JOB HUNT / 29 May 20175 Tools to Make The Job Hunt Easier
Marketer at CometDocs
Let’s be clear, I’m a cheapskate. I download PDFs of my required textbooks, hate spending more than $20 on holiday shopping, and turn down every "Do you want fries with that?" request. As a college student, I have no money to spend.
That’s why ProSky’s giving away one FREE training course. Learn a high-demand skill like SEO, Python, Rails, and digital marketing to name a few...and have something seriously awesome to show future employers, without spending a dime.
But wait, how can you win this course? Wear an ugly sweater. Take a selfie with that sweater. Upload to Instagram. Other important details here. If you don’t have an ugly sweater somewhere under your bed, here are 9 inexpensive ones you can buy online:
1. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy AnimalMerry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal A nod to everyone’s favorite holiday movie. (Home Alone)
2. Reindeer It comes with a fuzzy red ball on its nose- how can you resist?!
3. Penguin Suit The perfect sweater for holidays, birthdays, and a trip to the zoo. Sadly it’s not so inexpensive.
4. Bear With Me Incredibly well-priced and real stylish. I actually own this sweater!
5. Darth Vader Just in time for the new Star Wars movie, this sweater is a welcome addition to any Jedi’s wardrobe.
7. Fleece Navidad Cute sheep and a clever pun.
8. Santa Claws Cute cat and another clever pun.
Nothing tackier than puns, sewn-on letters, and a red/green sweater. Take a hint from one of these sweaters if you’re aiming to win the Ugly Sweater Contest. One selfie can earn you the skills necessary to land a high-demand position. Take the first step this holiday season and complete a free candidate profile with ProSky